- 31% bigger build volume – 10500 cm3 (25 x 21 x 20 cm or 9,84 x 8,3 x 8 in)
- Open frame design for easy use
- Integrated LCD and SD card controller (8GB included)
- Up to 40% faster printing thanks to the genuine E3D V6 Full hotend
- 0,4mm nozzle (easily changeable) for 1,75 mm filament
- Layer height from 50 microns
- Automatic mesh bed levelling
- Automatic skew axes compensation
- Heatbed with cold corners compensation – for warpless 3D printing from any material
- Hassle free PEI print surface – no glass, no glue, no ABS juice
- Supported materials – PLA, ABS, PET, HIPS, Flex PP, Ninjaflex, Laywood, Laybrick, Nylon, Bamboofill, Bronzefill, ASA, T-Glase, Carbon-fibers enhanced filaments, Polycarbonates…
- Easy multicolor printing
- 1 kg (2 lbs) Silver PLA filament included
- Average power consumption 70 W (printing PLA) or 100 W (printing ABS), exterior dimensions 42 x 42 x 38 cm (16.5 x 16.5 x 15 inches), weight 6,5 kg (14 lbs), CE certification
- Specially optimized firmware for quiet printing
Prusa i3 MK2S Assembled
A great machine and one that I definitely recommend. This is a pre-built and tested machine. You can save $300 by buying the kit HERE instead.
Get it straight from the source – Prusa i3 MK2S from Prusa.
The Original Prusa i3 MK2S is one of the most popular 3D printers worldwide. Thanks to the great features like the heatbed with cold corners compensation, hassle-free PEI surface and support of wide range of materials, MK2S is the 3D Printer of the Year 2017 and 2018 in MAKE: Magazine.
This is the fully assembled printer. If you’re looking for DIY KIT for self-assembly, we also have it.