- SMOOTH BONDO SPOT PUTTY – 220 GRIT is great for shaping glaze and spot putty
- CUTS FAST – Combination of minerals and materials makes auto body sanding faster and easier.
- LASTS LONGER – Course aluminum oxide mineral last 2.5X longer than conventional 3M sandpaper
- CLOG RESISTANT SHEETS – Unique 3M mineral blend resists clogging and loading meaning less dust removal.
- SUPER STRONG ABRASIVE – 3M’s mineral make a tough abrasive that self-fractures to expose new edges which allows for high durability
- PERFECT TO USE WITH BONDO BODY FILLER – When used with Bondo body filler, 3M’s sharp minerals provide a refined finish for a great looking auto body repair project.
- IDEAL FOR STEP 2 OF THE 3M BODY REPAIR SYSTEM – Fill. This stage involves patching holes with reinforced filler and smoothing and shaping filler before painting.
3M 220-Grit Sandpaper
This is the exact sandpaper I use when sanding my parts – including after applying spackle. If your part is extremely rough and needs tougher sanding – you will want to go with a lower number (80 -150 grit), but really you shouldn’t go with a lower number than 220 for most practical puporses.
If the part you are working on is very sensitive and needs fine sanding – you can work your way up to 2000 grit for the smoothest print possible. That said – this is the main sandpaper I use.