- Upgraded Silent Mainboard V4.4.2: Ender 5 Pro 3d printer comes with upgraded V4.4.2 silent Mainboard, allowing for quieter and more precise printing performance. This mainboard has both Marlin 2.0.1 and Bootloader installed.
- Metal Extruder Kit: Ender 5 Pro adopts Creality metal extruder frame to provides stronger pressure to pushing filament into printer nozzle, with stable filament feeding to improve the printing quality. It is more wear-resisting than plastic ones.
- Capricorn Premium XS Bowden Tubing: Imported Capricorn PTFE tube with less friction and high temperature resistant makes feeding smoother and ensure great printing texture.
- Removable Magnetic Self-adhesive Build Surface: Flexible to remove the printed models easily. Just wait for the model and the build surface cooling down and bend the build surface, then the model will be removed easily.
- Semi-Assembled Kits: Ender 5 Pro comes with several partially assembled kits, very easy to assemble and allow you to learn about the basic construction of 3D printer.
Creality Ender 5 Pro
While the screen is a little out dated this is still a great printer for the price. I actually have the BIQU H2 extruder/hotend on mine and it’s now one of my go-to machines. Mine actually doesn’t have the upgraded silent drivers, so this model is a bit better.
Watch my review here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ywjf269vr4