● With LCD screen and keypad for easy offline use
● Supports SD card off-line printing, can also directly print with USB adapter
● 300 x 300 x 400mm build volume, just right for you
● Supports multiple 3D printing filaments: ABS / PLA / TPU and so on
● Further simplified structure means fast assembly and easy adjustment, which saves you both time and energy
● Enhanced stability and reliability: aluminium plate ensures more stable printing
● Assembly is simple and suitable for DIY customers
● It is unassembled DIY kit, which provides you an unforgettable step-by-step learning experience of 3D printer from scratch. As long as you have a passion for creativity, you can not afford to miss this product
● Nozzle temperature: below 250 Deg.C in normal state, max. 270 Deg.C
● Note: you can click here to choice the another color
Creality3D CR – 10
I have had this printer for about 3 years now and have done roughly $300 in upgrades to it over that time. There are now likely more printers in this price range that are a better deal, but when this came out it was the best deal I think around. I do not currently recommend it though at this price tag.
My setup and review video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtAt45epB3s
Creality3D CR – 10 3D Large Size Desktop DIY Printer LCD Screen Display with SD Card Off-line Printing Function
The Creality3D CR – 10 3D Desktop Printer is a 3D printer with imported special aluminum frame. It features with super large 300 x 300 x 400mm build volume, standard 0.4mm nozzle diameter ( can be replaced to 0.3 / 0.2mm ). To maintain the garage-built feel and the handmade charms, CR – 10 3D desktop printer is also a build-it-yourself kit, which provides you an unforgettable step-by-step learning experience of 3D printer!