- Ultra fine mist spray pattern distributes water evenly – it provides the right amount of water to mildly saturate the hair without getting gunked like the old kinds, refreshing curls or taming a bed-head in the mornings.
- Continuous Spray – Produces a stream of sustained mist that lasts a few seconds, allowing large areas to be covered quickly and easily. Besides, the ergonomic design reduces hand fatigue compared to traditional trigger and finger tip sprayers.
- 360 Degree Spraying Option – you can even spray with the bottle upside down without leakage or loss of prime, thus all areas can be reached.
- Airless – No contamination – long shelf life – not any odor with the bottle if not being used in a few days.
- 99% Bottle Evacuation – keeps spraying until the water is gone – fixed volume provides 1.25CC per spray consistently from the first to last drop.
Mist Spray Bottle
This is what I use for spraying isopropyl alcohol onto Polysmooth material to clear out the layer lines without a Polysher. This is a great way to make entirely clear prints: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92C10-n21Po