- 30D Shore hardness
- high impact resistance in low temperatures
- very good thermal, chemical and abrasion resistance
How to print?
- print temperature: 200 – 220°C
- bed temperature: 50 – 70 °C
- to remove the print easier, it is recommended to heat the bed to 110°C
Wolfworks 3D Fiberology Fiberflex 30D
I really like this stuff – watch the review here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uR_xVABJhig
BE MORE FLEXIBLE
Just another option for enthusiast of printing on rubber-like materials. Our FIBERFLEX 30D is characterized by reduced hardness up to 30D on the Shore scale, very good flexibility and higher impact strength.