Devcon Plastic Welder is a strong structural adhesive formulated for bonding similar and dissimilar materials as well as unprepared metals. Resists water, weathering, high humidity and temperature variations. Only mix the amount of product that can be used within the handling time, and always mix equal portions of the adhesive and activator thoroughly together in order for this product to cure properly. Minimal surface preparation is required and once cured, the adhesive can be drilled, sanded and painted. Bonds hard plastic, styrene, PVC, acrylic, ceramic, concrete, fiberglass, metal, vinyl, and wood with a tensile strength of 3500 PSI. Not recommenced for use on copper or brass and does not bond to Polyethylene or Polypropylene Plastics. Temperature Range: -40 degrees Fahrenheit to 200 degrees Fahrenheit. Do not freeze, store between 55 degrees Fahrenheit and 75 degrees Fahrenheit.
Devcon Plastic Welder – 25 ml Dev-Tube
My go to for all of my projects that require parts be welded together. It is extremely strong – quick to dry – and pretty inexpensive (though it seems the price has increased recently from under $6). I highly prefer this over normal super glue and I seem to keep buying more of it.
- Strong structural adhesive formulated for bonding similar or dissimilar materials as well as unprepared metals
- Resists weathering, high humidity and temperature variations; cured adhesive can be drilled, sanded and painted
- Handling time: 4-5 minutes, Set time: 10-15 minutes, Cure time: 24 hours
- Temperature Range: -40°F to 200°F
- Suggested Applications: Hard plastic, styrene, PVC, acrylic, ceramic, concrete, fiberglass, metal, vinyl, wood