When you require exact measuring, you reach for a caliper. But an accurate measurement is meaningless if you can’t read it accurately. This caliper takes an essential tool into the 21st century with an extra-large LCD digital readout for exact internal and outside measurements accurate to .001-Inch. Instantly converts from SAE or Metric, the display can be zeroed at any point on the slide. Machine-grooved thumb-roll mechanism and position lock for sure adjustment. Hardened stainless steel shaft with depth-measurement probe, precision ground jaws. On-off switch with auto-off, two long-life batteries included (one spare).
The calipers I use. Great for many applications including design, checking e-steps, and anything else you may need precision measurements for.
- THREE MEASURING MODES: one button quick change between three measuring modes: inch, fractions, millimeter
- PRECISION | ACCURACY: Measurement Range: 0 – 6” and 0 – 150mm; Resolution: 0.0005” / 1/128” / 0.01mm; Accuracy: 0.001” / 0.02mm
- STAINLESS STEEL: finely polished stainless steel frame with knurled thumb roller and locking screw ensure smooth sliding and accurate positioning in use
- VERSATILITY: measure inside, outside, depth and step with two sets of jaws and the probe
- EASY READ VISIBILITY: extra large LCD screen for easy and clear reading
- BONUS: extra replacement LR44 battery along with one battery included and custom fit storage case included for better value