Permanently attach items to paper, fabric, wood, ceramics, leather, and more with the non-toxic adhesive of Elmer’s Extra Strong Glue-All Multi-Purpose Glue. Ideal for household jobs, crafts, and school projects, Elmer’s Glue-All bonds strongly and dries quickly, and can handle kitchen repairs, workshop and garage work, and other demanding applications. You can also use your liquid glue to create glue slime!
Elmer’s Glue – 1 Gallon (Bed Adhesion)
This is exactly what you need if you expect to print in nylon materials and want it to stick to your bed. A lot of people suggest an 8 water to 1 glue ratio – but I actually do 1 to 1. That means I fill a small cup with some Elmer’s glue, and then add the same amount of water. This needs to be mixed thouroughly before applying to your printer bed.
Brush on evenly to your bed and wait until it is fully evaporated before printing. You can ignore a lot of the rest of the description of this product – since it does not think you will be using it for this purpose.
- Bonds to paper, fabric, wood, ceramics, leather, and more
- Safe, non-toxic, and quick-drying formula
- Perfect for crafts, repairs, and projects
- Ideal for use in the kitchen, workshop, den, and garage
- Great for creating slime at home or in the classroom!