- 1KG net (approximately 2.2 lbs) Filament with Clear Spool
- eSUN PETG 3D Printer Filament Vacuumed Sealed With Desiccant; 16 colors to choose from; Semi-Transparent Colors: blue, magenta, yellow, natural, green, orange; Solid Opaque Colors: solid black, solid white, solid red, solid blue, solid gray, solid green, solid yellow, solid purple, solid gold, solid silver
- 1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05mm)
- Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 230C – 250C
- Spool Diameter: 8″ – Spool Width: 2.50″ – Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.05″ – Inner Circle Diameter: 3.5″
eSUN 3D PETG 1kg 1.75mm Semi-Transparent Blue
I haven’t used this PETG in a while because I noticed that I liked Fiberlogy’s option more. This PETG seems to have a lower bend-to-break ratio than other PETG options I have tried.
eSUN 3D Printer Filament: PETG
16 Colors to Choose From.
Extrusion Temperature Range: 230 Celsius to 250 Celsius. Most users print around 245 Celsius.
Plate temperature: 80~90 Celsius or without heated
Printing speed: 30~60mm/s
Moving speed: 30~60mm/s
Advantages of PETG: PETG is an excellent material which combines the advantages of both PLA and ABS. Odorless; Little shrinkage rate; hydrophobicity (Will not absorb water and as such clog the extruders); Outstanding toughness and high impact strength; Good liquidity (flows smoothly); High mechanical strength and excellent flexibility; Good glossy finish;