HOW DOES IT WORK?
The Palette 2S Pro takes up to four types of filament and combines them into a single filament strand. This strand is then fed to your printer, enabling your single-extruder printer to create multi-filament prints!
- Drive: Palette 2S Pro’s all-metal drive systems accurately control filament flow to ensure the right lengths are driven from each input.
- Cut: A rotary cutter system slices filament to ensure a clean cut.
- Connect: Palette 2S Pro’s updated Splice Core connects filament together end-to-end before passing them through a machined PTFE (Teflon) channel and splicing them together.
- Cool: The newly spliced filament is passed to our buffer to cool and ensure that it keeps tight dimensions before being passed to your printer.
Calibrate: The Scroll Wheel attached to the Palette 2S Pro allows for more precise calibration and a streamlined Palette experience.
MOSAIC PALETTE 2S PRO MAIN IMPROVEMENTS FROM THE MOSAIC PALETTE 2 PRO
- P2S and P2S Pro have 10% faster splicing than the P2 and P2 Pro, enabling higher printing speeds
- Improved the drive arm geometry to optimize printing with flexible TPU materials
- Fresh new look inside with upgraded LED filament sensors to white
- P2S and P2S Pro come pre-loaded with firmware, improving the setup experience
- Improved firmware for more reliable printing
- Updated electronics and various other reliability improvements
These are all the included components in the Mosaic Palette 2S Upgrade Kit
UPGRADE YOUR PALETTE 2 PRO TO A PALETTE 2S PRO WITH THE MOSAIC PALETTE 2S PRO UPGRADE KIT
If you already own a Palette 2 Pro, and you’d like to get all the features of the Palette 2S Pro, check out the Palette 2S Pro upgrade kit! Designed for current Mosaic users; with a simple upgrade you’ll never miss out on the new S series.
- Faster splicing with new splice core and thinner splice tubes
- New drive arm assemblies for better flexible printing
- Repositioned homing switch to reduce wear, and steel thumbscrews that are less likely to strip
*****Disclaimer: Upgrading your Palette 2 or Palette 2 Pro would not be able to use the CANVAS Hub S. CANVAS Hub S only works with Palette 2S & Palette 2S Pro System. If you would like to purchase a CANVAS Hub for your Palette 2 or Palette 2 Pro please follow this link to check out CANVAS Hub for Palette 2 & Palette 2 Pro.*****
PALETTE 2S PRO TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Unit Weight: 3.6 kg (7.9 lbs.)
- Unit Dimensions: 23 x 20.4 x 8.4 cm (9″ x 8″ x 3.3″)
- Shipping Weight: 7.1 kg (15.6 lbs.)
- Shipping Box: 41 x 27 x 23 cm (16″ x 11″ x 9″)
- Supported Feedstock Size: 1.75mm (0.069 IN) FFF Filament (recommended 0.03mm tolerance or better)
- Compatible Operating Systems: Windows, Mac, Linux (Tested on Ubuntu 16.04)
- Data Interface: Canvas Hub (USB) or SD Card
- Splicing Technology: Splice Core S Pro, Solid State Splicer
- Ambient Operating Temperature: 15 – 30°C (60-86°F)
- Filament Production Speed: 182 – 280 mm/min
- Control Board: 32-Bit ARM Processor
- Control Interface: 3.2″ Color Touch Screen, 240×320 Pixels
- Consumables: Filament: Not Included, Splice Core S Pro Tubes: 5 Included
- Included Spare Parts: Many Spare Parts
- Provided Limited Warranty: 24 Months or 50,000 Splices
- Power Requirements: 12V DC, 3A Max
- Power Adapter Input Requirements: 100 – 240V (50/60Hz) 1.5A
- Power Adapter Compatibility: USA, UK, AU, EU
- Mechanical: 6 x Nema 17 Stepper Motors
- Update Connection: USB (Cable Included)
- Certifications: cTUVus, CE (Conformité Européene), TUV-Inspected Manufacturing Facility, CAN/CSA C22.2, NO 62368-1-14