- 【Outstanding industrial design】CNC machined aluminum extrusion and semi-assembled parts for reliable build quality and easy setup. V-guide roller made of Germany POM material with ultra-silence, accurate motion, and excellent wear resistance during long term printing. 220X220X250mm printing size at ±0.1mm high precision. Supports multi-function extensions as well.
- 【Smarter 3D printing】Once a print is complete and the nozzle temperature drops below 50° Celsius, the cooling fans of the nozzle and the motherboard will automatically stop working, saving power and extending their lifespan. Resume printing from where it left after an unexpected power outage or faulty operations. MK8 extruder has wide material compatibility and equipped filament detection sensor will pause printing when filament runs out.
- 【Safe and stable power supply】400Watt switched-mode power supply can better protect your printing from short circuit, overload voltage, or under-voltage situations. The 250Watt hotbed can be heated to 100° Celsius within 3 minutes under an average indoor temperature and keeps it stable to meet different filament materials’ working requirements.
- 【Intuitive and user-friendly experience】Multi-language user interface shows the model preview and real-time printing progress. Large rotary nuts make leveling easier. The hotbed holds a replaceable fiberglass sheet with a matte Polycarbonate surface, which has a stronger adhesion and allows you to remove models without any hassle. 32bit motherboard with TMC2225 silent driver provides a quieter printing at 50db noise level and ensures consistent printing for 200 hours without any issues.
- 【Warranty and Service】We provide a 1-year warranty on the printer (nozzle and build plate sheet excluded) and lifetime technical support with fast response in customer service. If you need a replacement part, we will deliver it to you from the local warehouses giving you a better after-sales experience.